Religion and schools: a query

James Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Aug 28 03:43:20 PDT 1999

Jim H,

Is it true, as I have often heard that many RE teachers in Britain are atheists or agnostics?

Jim Farmelant

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.