fat: the Chicago view

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Aug 28 07:41:16 PDT 1999

[You couldn't parody these people.]

"The Long-Run Growth in Obesity as a Function of Technological

Change"

BY: RICHARD A. POSNER

University of Chicago Law School

TOMAS PHILIPSON

University of Chicago

Document: Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=167008

Other Electronic Document Delivery:

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/Publications/Working/

Paper ID: University of Chicago Law School, John M. Olin Law &

Economics Working Paper No. 78