wheee

paula laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 28 16:13:45 PDT 1999

>Because of this, I believe the future economy will outperform all
>expectations. The Dow Jones Industrial Average will reach 15000, then
>30000, then 50000 and higher. Believe it or not, the Internet is more
>important than the Fed.

Well, well. As I said a few month ago, the Internet changes everything( or was that the Brains?), but after the results of this hyper-competition settle down to earth and the losers start falling by the way-side, watch out. That big Marxist meltdown will be hoovering(hey, is that a pun?) like a volley ball waiting for the kill shot. In the meantime, I'm loading up on Compaq. Anyone checked out mytalk.com yet, by General Magic. Free long distance now, along with free unified messenging, AND you'll be helping to save my tuckus.