GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Sat Aug 28 22:59:48 PDT 1999

Stephen E Philion, Do you agree that GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people?

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA Welcome to My Homepage <http://sites.netscape.net/juchang/> -----Original Message----- From: Stephen E Philion <philion at hawaii.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, August 29, 1999 12:18 PM Subject: Re: GDP is unscientific and unfair for poor people.