Gore: creationism OK

Jose G. Perez jgperez at freepcmail.com
Sun Aug 29 17:24:47 PDT 1999

>>``The vice president favors the teaching of evolution in public
schools. Obviously, that decision should and will be made at the local level and localities should be free to decide to teach creationism as well,'' said Alejandro Cabrera, a spokesman in the vice president's office.<<

Gore could care less about what they teach in public schools. His OWN children went to private schools, firmly protected by a Berlin Wall of money from the great unwashed. Gore is just expressing his boundless faith in politicos of every stripe, democrats, republicans, christians and jews, to make sure the public schools subjugate and break the spirit of children as to make future generations safe for capitalism. Ask Gore about guaranteeing Black and Hispanic parents the effective right to send their children to the very same schools his children, and those of Clinton and all the Democrats and Republicans in Congress, attended, and then you'll hear him squeal like a stuck pig.

José