Thank Union for the God(n)ess

Martin Schiller mart555 at inow.com
Mon Aug 30 16:56:21 PDT 1999

Martin Schiller said on 8/30/99 3:48 PM

>Yeah, god forbid that the managers and the workers ended up in the same
>boat.
>
>Martin

I've been building on my own thoughts. No cheap crit's *.

Out of the planning differences and the abortion differences threads I think that the goal of a society in which women didn't fear motherhood would be a bridge across all difference. The goal becomes the icon of value.

Martin

* - (That's what criticism from another student was called. Actually no cheaper in the end than the crit from an academic professional. They were part of the environment that you were growing in, those other students.)