lbo-talk-digest V1 #1814

Paul Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Tue Aug 31 22:33:50 PDT 1999

At 12:11 AM 9/1/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:39:48 -0700
>From: Sam Pawlett <rsp at uniserve.com>
>Subject: Film Review John 3:16
>
>[I wrote this a while ago, but haven't seen any reviews, so here
>goes.SP]

Thanks for the review, looks like an interesting, if tragic film. Hopefully it will make up here it to the great White north.

As a totally irrelevant side observation, a friend and I wanted to go to football games citing a quote from Mark, I believe. I can't remember the exact reference off hand but we wanted to put it up on a banner just so the sportscasters would have to look it up and tell the audience that the quote posted at the football game reads;

'Lo, it is difficult to kick against the pricks'.

PC P Childs This address or: npc at amda.ab.ca Senior Health Economist (Health Policy and Economics) Alberta Medical Association 12230-106 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 3Z1

V: (780) 482-2626 F: (780) 482-5445