Anarchists or agents provocateurs?

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Fri Dec 3 09:24:06 PST 1999

Steve Perry wrote:

> right--like the cruder one about capitalism selling you the rope
> with which to hang it. as i said before, love that this was all
> apparently organized to a considerable extent on the internet, using
> microsoft browsers.

Well, all of the digital anarchists I know avoid Microsoft products as much as possible. Which is why we support the anarchistic Linux system. Linux will eventually kill off Windows. Wall Street doesn't yet understand that the paradigm has shifted and that the days of "intellectual property" are numbered. But what can you expect from a bunch of rich guys who are drunk off their Nasdaq Powerball winnings.

The train is bearing down on them, but they are too drunk on whiskey to get off the tracks.

-- Chuck0

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Leonard Peltier Freedom Month Executive Clemency For Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/lpfreedommonth.html

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Now! http://www.infoshop.org/gulag/mumia_idx.html

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe