"crisis of democracy" question

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 3 10:15:16 PST 1999

I quite agree. The particulars on the book are as follows:

Michel Crozier, Samuel P. Huntington, Joji Watanuki

1975 The crisis of democracy : report on the governability

of democracies to the Trilateral Commission

New York University Press.

Chomsky used to make fun of Huntington's (former) title at Harvard as "Professor of the Science of Government."

--C. G. Estabrook