Eyewitness Report from Seattle

Jerzy MacWiiliams jerzymac at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 06:45:01 PST 1999

The following is a report from my cousin, Ronnie, who works in a music store until he can get his guitar out of hock.

Friends,

It's raining. It always fucking rains here. I tried to get a coffee from my favorite Starbucks this morning but for some reason they weren't open and there was a big piece of wood over the front window. I overheard a guy on the bus talking about some riots. I guess people are all pissed off over the WTO. I've never been much into wrestling. It's all staged anyway so I don't know why everyone is so riled up over it.

I've noticed a lot of long black cars in town lately. People are chasing and yelling at some of the cars. I think Hole is in town for a concert. I heard Clinton was in town, too. I didn't know he liked Hole. But better to get head from some messed up rocker chicks than that chunky college broad.

I heard some yelling last night but I don't know what it was about.

More later.

Ronnie. ROCK ON!