Seattle final

Martin Schiller mart555 at t-three.com
Sat Dec 4 18:46:38 PST 1999

Doug Henwood said on 12/4/99 4:48 PM

>I've just posted a wrap-up on Seattle to the LBO website.

All this time I thought that you'd been in NYC and thinking favorably of all of the Seattle friendly activities that were going on around you.

It's kind of funny and endearing how the elite doesn't seem to be able to agree on how to divvy up the pie. Such table manners.

Your saturday post mentioned that there was consideration of failure in advance of Seattle, but I missed who had expressed that point of view or whether it was related to the draft document that wasn't presented.

Martin