Grumpy lefties and VENONA

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Tue Dec 7 14:48:23 PST 1999

Charles,

I agree with your main point, but I'm a little surprised at your assertion that Kennedy was assassinated by the military industrial complex - what makes you think so? After all, Kennedy was a part of the military industrial complex himself.

Brett

>After WWII the Soviets proposed banning nuclear weapons. The U.S. refused
- this after the Soviets had lost 20 million people to the Nazi invasion. Only then did the Soviets develop the Bomb.

>Every escalation in the nuclear arms race was initiated by the U.S.
>
>Main reason the military industrial complex assassinated Kennedy was that
he had just signed a test-ban treaty with the Soviets.