Suck

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 01:48:47 PST 1999

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Golly, today's Suck <http://suck.com> has fun with my reporting on
> the WTO. As they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

First savaged by the Sparts, and now by Suck.

Tsk tsk - I guess we can now give up on anyone ever taking you seriously, Doug.

Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower. - Karl Marx

NOTE: I do not speak for the HGMP or the MRC.