neurotoxins in Seattle?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Dec 8 12:56:18 PST 1999

[What do people make of this?]

X-From_: ken at brasscheck.com Tue Dec 7 20:14:47 1999 Mime-Version: 1.0 X-Sender: (Unverified) Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:02:19 -0500 To: Recipient List Suppressed: ; From: Brasscheck <ken at brasscheck.com> Subject: Neurotoxic agents used in Seattle gas attacks?

December 7, 1999

Neurotoxic agents used in Seattle gas attacks?

In addition to eye witness accounts that some Seattle "police" were armed with M-16s, some doctors are concerned that tear gas and pepper spray were not the only chemical agents used against demonstrators.

Perhaps the Special Forces "advisors" CNN reported being present in Seattle a more hands on approach than we know.

****************************** Think globally... Eat locally! Localtable.com http://www.localtable.com s*bscribe: ken at localtable.com ******************************