Is Bad Writing Necessary?

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 8 21:22:25 PST 1999

Peter Kilander wrote:
>Is it me or is this piece a pretty leftist one to be appearing in Lingua
Franca?

Issue before this had Adam Schatz, who has written for the neo-Schactmanite journal New Politics, review the S. Courtois, "Black Book of Communism," tome, and Scott McLemee, who has written for In These Times and the N.Y. Times Book Review, and has published on C.L.R. James is a contributing editor I believe.

BTW, other (much shorter than James Miller!) good reads in Lingua Franca lately were on Wilhelm Reich and Ron Radosh.

Michael Pugliese

Michael Pugliese