LM, doing the Virginia Postrel thing

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Thu Dec 9 22:10:03 PST 1999

Well then your rave on the Hume thing must have been the exception that proves the rule.

Yours, dazed & confused

-----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, December 10, 1999 12:50 AM Subject: RE: LM, doing the Virginia Postrel thing