Dark Parallels WithAnarchy Concoctedin Oregon

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Dec 10 06:40:29 PST 1999

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Christine Peterson wrote:

> You know, this is a ripoff of a Seattle Weekly article by Geov
> Parrish, who I think is the first person to write an accurate and
> balanced article on west coast/eugene anarchists in a major paper. He
> and his associates have scooped the local major media in many
> instances.

Christine, I managed to find Parrish's angry denouncing of the Eugene Anarchists in last week's Seattle Times, but nowhere in the archives could I find the long article that he (and I presume you) referred to where he interviewed Zerzan and Co. You wouldn't happen to have an e-copy of it handy, would you?

Thanks a bunch. And I've appreciated your in-the-city reportage.

Michael