[PEN-L:14538] Anarchism vs. Marxism-Leninism

t byfield tbyfield at panix.com
Fri Dec 10 07:06:20 PST 1999

> Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:35:07 +0200
> From: Russell Grinker <grinker at mweb.co.za>

> >this list is rilly going rilly downhill rilly fast.

> Yeah, could it be that the Proyectites are attempting a silent coup?

i wouldn't know a Proyectite if it hit me in the ass with a banjo but when people start (a) challenging statements like 'human will was crushed in the USSR' with glib retorts like 'where? when?' *and then without stopping to take a breath* (b) flatfootedly opining that 'human creativity flowered in the USSR'...

human creativity flowered in the USSR?

'flowered'?

cheers, t