New species

Fri Dec 10 07:14:21 PST 1999

Seems very possible that the CIA or MI5 (or some other number) originated AIDS.

CB
>>> Rob Schaap <rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au> 12/10/99 05:49AM >>>
G'day Observers,

So I see we're about to start creating life-forms from scratch. Put that together with a world in which profit drives production, and you have life-forms created to help some increase their profits. In a world infested with wars, we might expect handy little warriors (you can't make antidotes for germs that don't exist yet, for instance). *Brave New World* needs updating, perhaps.

Anyway, is there anything we should be thinking about in this respect?

Cheers, Rob.