[Fwd: Ceremonies of Innocence, or, a Secret Affinity with the

Fri Dec 10 10:35:28 PST 1999

> > I *am* horrified by Julius Rosenberg's act. Certainly
> > Hitler is number 1 bad guy of this century. But history and all of
> > Lenin's other close associates attest that Stalin is number 2.
> > To work to give the #2 bad guy in the twentieth century access to
> > nuclear weapons seems to me to be a horrifying act.
> > Brad DeLong
>
>And where does a one-time Clinton Administration Deputy Asst. for
>Economic Policy at the US Treasury Dept. rank his former employer?
>Michael Hoover

Clinton? Clinton's way, way down the list. Among recent U.S. presidents, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, and Bush have all set in motion military actions that caused more deaths than Clinton has...

Brad DeLong