dead topix - offlist

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Fri Dec 10 11:27:37 PST 1999

Carl--There seems to be some real grudge fights brewing among the civil war reenactors over the use or misuse of the Confederate flag. Don't be surprised if you read of a horrible accident or two next spring/summer of the I didn't know the gun was loaded or the we were just horsing around variety.

Tom