[PEN-L:14538] Anarchism vs. Marxism-Leninism

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Fri Dec 10 22:08:50 PST 1999

O dear, I seem to have taken on the mantle of official LM rep/whipping boy on this list. Maybe I should apply for the franchise.

-----Original Message----- From: Sam Pawlett <rsp at uniserve.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Friday, December 10, 1999 9:14 PM Subject: Re: [PEN-L:14538] Anarchism vs. Marxism-Leninism