Is There Too Much Venture Capital?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sat Dec 11 16:58:19 PST 1999

not that I mean to play into the capitalist divide and rule strategy, so don't take this following comment to heart, but I would say, these companies are taking all this extra capital...and spending it on your overpriced labor and my underpriced labor...(adjunct university instructor...)

Then again, Hobbes put it so well, one's value is what they can get!...who am I to complain...

Steve