asian development bank

rc-am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Sun Dec 12 20:01:46 PST 1999

> does anyone know of interesting web articles or links on the asian
> development bank?

Hmm, I'll check around. Isn't the ADB still pretty small, with only $26 billion of assets (pretty measly compared to the EIB, with a 170 billion euro portfolio)?

-- Dennis

i'm sure it's a shoestring, fly-by-night affair held together with chewing gum and sticky tape... but someone just posted me to say the Seattle Post Int. had announced that the ADB was having a meeting there (in seattle) in 2001. so, with that in mind, some critical resources, commentaries might be pretty useful to dig up, if not hassle people to write in the meantime.

Angela _________