What the heck?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Dec 13 00:22:22 PST 1999

| From tbyfield at panix.com Sun Dec 12 15:08:54 1999
|
| > Until either of those things change (and perhaps both), I don't
| > see a significant change in the direction of this market.
|
| neither do i; but i know there's a difference between what i
| see and what is. a pre-reaganite distinction, maybe.

Boy, do you ramble! First you say you don't see my opinion in my needling of Doug, then when I repeat it you make fun of it by saying that it's "just" my opinion. Hot damn, that's good stuff. Oh, plus you throw in some pithy reference -- twice -- to a president I never voted for or supported like you think you have your finger on the pulse of Where I'm Coming From just to perhaps try to get my goat; maybe that's how you old farts think you can get us "young" farts' goat: by making some vague unsupportable reference to Regan.

Woo-whee, I used to think you could flame with the best of 'em, but maybe you're just getting, um, old.

Super weak.

/jordan