Zerzan live!

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Dec 13 14:07:56 PST 1999

Carrol Cox wrote:

> In any case there seems no need to go much outside fairly standard
> marxist works for rather extensive critiques of "civilization" as we
> know it. All anarchists (for the most part) seem to add is an
> argument that we should just get there in a hurry, not bothering
> with anyone who won't agree with us as soon as he/she catches
> on to the delights of tinkling glass. The Eugenians and the person
> named in the subject line of this post seem to be definitely
> included in "the most part."

<sigh> Whatever. You just prove the point that anarchists aren't Marxists because we understand Marxism. Frankly, I'm extremely wary of anybody who affiliates themselves with a philosophy named after a person.

Check out The Authoritarian Catechism:

http://www.radio4all.org/anarchy/stalin.html

-- Chuck0

Mid-Atlantic Infoshop http://www.infoshop.org/

Leonard Peltier Freedom Month Executive Clemency For Peltier! http://www.freepeltier.org/lpfreedommonth.html

Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Now! http://www.infoshop.org/gulag/mumia_idx.html

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe