Harry , a son of the Devil himself

Mon Dec 13 16:30:03 PST 1999

>Charles: Good thing the Soviets got the bomb when the most the U.S.
>with its history of genocide against Indigenous peoples, slavery
>against Africans, Jim Crow, dropping the bomb on the Japanese had
>it. I trust Stalin more than Harry Truman .
>
>CB

How many people would Stalin have to have killed before you would trust him *less* than Harry Truman? I mean, if 20 million plus doesn't do it, what number would?

CB: How many Indigenous People would the Yankee Devil ancestors of Truman have to have killed before you would trust him less than Stalin (question mark( If 30 million doesn't do it, what number would ? I mean hypothetically speaking.

And did you trust that monster Reagan with star wars ?

And when you say "Stalin killed" do you mean as a leader in a class struggle such like the Civil War in which there was a mass killing of Confederates ? Not like a racist mass murder in Japan , that hell that Harry gave 'em, the Devil.

(((((((((

Brad DeLong, who had thought that there would be general agreement that a paranoid tyrant like Stalin shouldn't have the bomb...

(((((((((

CB: Brad Delong with the same old song still would have been wrong.

CB