Is There Too Much Venture Capital?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Dec 13 16:56:09 PST 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Good thing Jordan's convinced us it could go on for years -
> otherwise, the collapse of the IPO madness could have major
> real-world effects!

Hey, I'm only in until January 21; after that, you're on your own :-)

Seriously, "IPO madness" is just a small part of the madness, since IPOs are typically a small number of shares and a smaller number of players, all of which are playing as though they are at Vegas: they might win, they might lose, but they'll go home tired and happy.

/jordan