Anarchism vs. Marxism-Leninism

Alexandre Fenelon sfenelon at africanet.com.br
Mon Dec 13 17:26:53 PST 1999

At 15:46 13/12/99 -0500, you wrote:

>(((((((((((
>
>Charles: I thought Trotsky was for extending the war with Poland and Lenin
was against it; and so in the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk , the SU lost land to Poland , because Lenin cut off more war.

My sources are Lenin's life from Louis Fisher and Orlando Fige's A Peoples's tragedy Russian revolution 1891-1924. Do you have other sources? Maybe I'm wrong. Lenin really accepted the loss of territory to Poland, but when the first attack from Poland was defeat, he was for an all out offensive against Poland.

Alexandre