Speaking of Cyber-Marx...

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 14 05:13:00 PST 1999

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Lisa & Ian Murray wrote:

> This guy's essay in Cutting Edge [Verso, 1997] was excellent. Looks like
> he's expanded that piece into a full fledged work. Call Santa.

Heh. And it is selling at amazon.co.uk for 77 pounds - just 2 pounds cheaper than the VCR I bought.

The price of books has a not-inconsiderable impact on the structure of the Marxist movement. :(

Peter -- Peter van Heusden : pvanheus at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower. - Karl Marx

NOTE: I do not speak for the HGMP or the MRC.