money flowing into anti-biotech campaign

Patrick Bond pbond at wn.apc.org
Wed Dec 15 12:57:09 PST 1999

The ubiquitous Monsanto PR vice president Toby Moffett -- former Nixon aid on youth who, after Kent State, was "radicalised" and became a member of the congressional Class of '74 (D-CN) -- is no doubt responsible for this sophisticated co-option gambit, which had him even in South Africa just before the 1994 election doing sleazy corporate boosterism.