Groundhog's Day

Pahtoo at aol.com Pahtoo at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 17:21:49 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/15/99 1:35:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

<< Fear of

being patronizing shouldn't stop one from admitting that the folks on

the street don't always know as much as we'd like them too.

Otherwise, why be a journalist/writer at all? Presumably we have

something to contribute from all that time we spend researching and

thinking about things. >>

You guys are right, I don't know as much of as you. I was in the streets of Seattle because of the forests, the dolphins, the turtles and opposed to World-Wide corporate slavery and environmental degradation in general.

That was enough to get me in the street. What will it take to get you guys in the street?

Steve Spahr