Groundhog's Day

Pahtoo at aol.com Pahtoo at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 20:01:46 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/15/99 6:07:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

<< So you're in the street. Tell me, how will you protect the forests,

dolphins, turtles, etc., and oppose corporate slavery etc., and still

feed, house, and nurture the 6 billion people on this lovely planet?

Will just being in the street do the trick?

All ideas welcome.

Doug

I don't know. How many people are you feeding and clothing right now? Is writing articles and running websites doing the trick?

All I know is we said we'd shut down the WTO and we did! Now everyone has heard about it when before it was under the radar.

Steve Spahr