The Problem with Chomsky

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Dec 17 22:53:29 PST 1999

When I hear all the sniping at various participants, I'm amazed that anybody could have organized Seattle at all. It's probably true that without the anarchists that Seattle never would've gotten all that much attention. It's also true that without the thousands of other people, many liberal, many not terribly progressive, the small group of anarchists -- I really don't know the exact numbers -- probably would've been smashed easily by the police.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu