recent grad school dropout seeks help/advice

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Dec 19 09:12:25 PST 1999

The Electronic Policy Network has a jobs page. It's epn.org

Also try Fiscal Policy Institute, The Century Foundation, (formerly 20th Century Fund), & National Jobs for All Coalition.

mbs

>There are lots of these kind of jobs
>in D.C. Can't speak on NY.

Thanks, Max. I don't really like D.C. much, and I'm hoping that I won't have to compromise on my next city, after having lived in Tampa for 2 1/2 years. Plus, I really need to be closer to my family (in N. Jersey).

Looking forward to a good pastrami sandwich,

Frances