more WTO

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Dec 19 14:20:21 PST 1999

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. wrote:

> I apologize in advance as this is strictly a
>hit and run appearance.

It's pretty antisocial behavior to sign on, lob a few stink bombs, and then disappear without listening to any corrections or comments on your ill-informed nonsense. So I'm not even going to respond to this. Merry Holidays. Doug

Much like FDI/primitive accumulation. In fast and out fast. Another application of the principles of classical liberalism, this time to the marketplace of ideas. Like Mickey Mouse in South America.

Saludos, Amigos