more WTO

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Dec 19 14:30:00 PST 1999

Doug,

Actually, I'm still here, at least for a little while longer, if anybody can get it together to come up with an intelligent response. But, the last time you responded, Doug, mostly all you could do was declare that I know nothing about nothing. Wow. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, December 19, 1999 4:24 PM Subject: Re: more WTO