more WTO

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Sun Dec 19 15:04:41 PST 1999

Max,

I'm still here. Anything substantive to say? Or are you still showing your "anti-imperialist" credentials by defending the US anti-dumping lawsuits as being directed at "predatory pricing"? Of course, dear old Chairman Doug assured us in regard to that issue that nobody at Seattle thought anything but strictly anti-imperialist thoughts. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Sunday, December 19, 1999 5:32 PM Subject: RE: more WTO