Window of Opportunity Closes

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sun Dec 19 16:40:21 PST 1999

6:05 PM:

[mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 6:05 PM

Max,

I'm still here. Anything substantive to say? Or are you still showing your "anti-imperialist" credentials by defending the US anti-dumping lawsuits as being directed at "predatory pricing"? Of course, dear old Chairman Doug assured us in regard to that issue that nobody at Seattle thought anything but strictly anti-imperialist thoughts. Barkley Rosser

6:30 PM:

OK, folks, now I am getting out of here for an extended period. So, Chairman Doug can make some more smarmy remarks, :-).

Bye, you all. Barkley Rosser Professor of Economics Somewhere in Olde Virginny (yep, we're still whuppin up those slaves down here!) http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb