Wen Ho Lee Support

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Dec 20 09:54:49 PST 1999

What *exactly* did Junior Hoffa say that has everyone in a dither?

mbs

I know that in the sauna-like warmth of post-Seattle solidarity we shouldn't broach such divisive subjects, but for the two or three shameless sectarians lurking on the lbo-list who might be interested in lending financial or emotional support to Dr. Wen Ho Lee, his family and friends have set up this web site: http://www.wenholee.org. [But don't let Jimmy Hoffa or Mike Dolan catch you peeking at those pages.]

--jsc