More from the sucksters

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed Dec 22 07:28:19 PST 1999

How about my notion that defaults on this loans were an important contributor to US development, by removing the need to run a current account surplus to service the debts? Right, wrong, exaggerated?

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique