It's a small world--sing along

Wed Dec 22 14:19:47 PST 1999

Solidarity Forever

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run, There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun, Yet what force on earth is weaker than measly power of one, For the union makes us strong.

(Sung to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic/John Brown's Soul is Marching On)

CB

>>> Tom Lehman <uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu> 12/22/99 03:40PM >>>
TO THE TUNE: IT*S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

We have taken over world rule All the governments have become our tool We will privatize Then we*ll globalize It*s a small world after all.

CHORUS It*s a small world after all Corporations*got the ball No democracy at all It*s a small, small world.

-clip-