Greenpeace battles Japan whalers in Antarctic waters

JC Helary helary at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 22 00:34:49 PST 1999

Le Thu, Dec 23, 1999 a 07:23:08AM +0530, Ulhas Joglekar a ecrit:
> Wednesday, December 22, 1999
>
> Greenpeace battles Japan whalers in Antarctic waters
> AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE

GP work is great, but there is some serious work to be done in Japan too, where you can get whale pretty much anywhere near a coast (even in places that are not known to be 'traditional whaling harbours' (...)) and god knows pretty much anywhere in Japan is near a coast...

I take the risk to be seriously flamed (???), but a few weeks ago I went to Kochi prefecture (south of Shikoku Island) where they have whale food in almost any small food joint. I gave it a try and it is actually very good. No wonder they are not willing to stop selling it...

Yours,

Jean Christophe Helary