Hillary, centrist creep like her husband

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Dec 23 22:37:57 PST 1999

I do not deny that the Clintons are creeps, but I suspect that the critics are correct that they are left wing Democrats. However, rather than stand for any of the principals that they might believe in, they follow the gods of expediency. It would have far more respect for them if I thought they were legitimate conservatives acting on their ill-conceived principles.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu