legal changes

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 06:50:20 PST 1999

<< I could find a good, and ideally concise, summary of

the major federal legal changes from the late '70s to the late '80s that

make up what we all refer to as "financial deregulation". You know --

stuff like raising the FDIC insured account max to $100k, expanding the

types of investments S+Ls could make, and so on. Ideally this summary

would also include plant-closure laws (if any), tax laws encouraging

firms to move plants offshore, and so on.

I'll do a law journal search in Westlaw, but not till next Wed. --jks