Message Blocked - Content Block Failure.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 24 17:58:53 PST 1999

>Please be aware that the Company's electronic mail (email) system has a
built-in content checking system designed to prevent inappropriate email traffic between Robert Fleming and the public mail network.

An email issued with the subject Re: Hillary, centrist creep like her husband sent by you has been blocked by the vetting system because it contains unacceptable words or phrases, e.g. jokes or profanities.

It should be noted that the vetting system operates automatically and, despite careful testing, there remains a small possibility that an acceptable message may be blocked. If you believe that your blocked message is a valid business correspondence and should be released, please contact the Robert Fleming London Helpdesk on 0171-814 2000 x4444, quoting Sender Name, Recipient Name, Subject line of the message and date sent.

Robert Fleming London Messaging Team

Can Robert Fleming's in London sub with his home PC e-mail address? The "profanity filter" software his company uses came up with with this inaccurate bit of BS, after I sent the U.S. News & World Report piece of pundit pap from Michael Barone on Hillary. BTW, the word "heroin" doesn't appear in the text from Barone or my prefatory words. Mena (Cocaine Import Agency/Barry Seal), AR. does, "marijuana" does, and "junk" as in "junk food" (not as in junkie slang, now, I'm gonna type "smack" (as in smack my lips!) and see if the profanity/jokeometer at Flemings picks that one up. Ah, the joys of cybercensorship, what with Echelon this has a chance to trip up the National Security Agency computers in Ft. Meade, MD. and Australia, as well.

Michael Pugliese

00:56:36.23 (LEX:003) Found phrase Value 100, Text "heroin " 00:56:36.25 (LEX:002) Data was binary 00:56:36.26 (LEX:002) Data was binary 00:56:36.28 (LEX:002) Data was binary 00:56:36.28 (MSW:001) Following disposal route "FoundProfanity". 00:56:36.28 (MSW:002) Quarantine disposal 00:56:36.34 (MSW:001) Message quarantined in "Blocked Messages" as entry "A0007456". 00:56:36.34 (MSW:002) Quarantine disposal end 00:56:36.34 (MSW:002) Inform disposal "ProfanityList"