Naderites Craft "Fix It or Nix It" Campaign

Tom Lehman TLehman at Lor.net
Fri Dec 31 09:58:04 PST 1999

It may by fix it or nix it for the followers of St. Ralph.

I don't like to use bad language so just consider the following a translation from the vernacular. The WTO: FUCK IT!!!

Happy New Year,

Tom Lehman