Charles Murray

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Tue Feb 2 18:01:22 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Charles Murray is on my short list of candidates for the position of anti-christ. Has anyone ever noticed if he has the number 666 on his right hand or forehead. I've only seen the potential beast on TV, and, he could be wearing make-up to conceal it.

Also, this American Enterprise Institute that Charles Murray works for isn't it some kind of santanic worship center where they worship some kind of golden idol...that Charles Murray makes talk. Check out Revelation 13:15-18.

Your email pal,

Tom L.