Sadie Plant (Re: postmodernism and neoclassical economics

Frances Bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:13:04 PST 1999

Can someone please explain to me the appeal of Sadie Plant? I found Ones and Zeroes to be a deeply irritating and nonsensical book. I wanted to like it, really. I still do. Is her other cybergrrrl stuff better?

frances -----Original Message----- From: Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, February 03, 1999 2:47 PM Subject: Re: postmodernism and neoclassical economics