cop shows

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Feb 4 07:25:22 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

A political pal of mine a city police lieutenant and union officer always compared his job to that of city garbage truck driver. I couldn't help but think is this guy ever telling the truth. The good lieutenant would also interject that he didn't quite make as much money as a city garbage truck driver either.

Why not a show about garbage truck drivers and garbage men? I'll bet there are some great stories told at the dump. For the gender challenged, I'm sure somewhere in the country they have garbage women hefting 55gallon cans.

I find cop/detective/lawyer shows to be the most boring form of entertainment.

Your email pal,

Tom Lehman